Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Fr33d is going to be less active for a while..(Is this the right place for this... )

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Fr33d
Noob
Fr33d

Fr33d is going to be less active for a while..(Is this the right place for this... ) Empty
PostSubject: Fr33d is going to be less active for a while..(Is this the right place for this... )   Fr33d is going to be less active for a while..(Is this the right place for this... ) EmptyThu Feb 11, 2010 10:03 am

Hello there guys, Nera and Wil, and those who visits this forum...

I'll going to be less active for the game for a while..
Ive got some priorities and cant play a lot or even once a day,
and that would last for a week or two..

And add this some personal thingy..

damn it!!

sorry guys.. good luck..
im hoping to be back on track soon..
Back to top Go down
Milenko
Admin
Milenko

Fr33d is going to be less active for a while..(Is this the right place for this... ) Empty
PostSubject: Hope to see ya soon buddy   Fr33d is going to be less active for a while..(Is this the right place for this... ) EmptyFri Feb 12, 2010 12:33 am

Your a Gr3aT asset to the guild my friend. We are lacking without you. Hope everything is workin out for ya. Gimme a holla when u get back on.
Back to top Go down
Fr33d
Noob
Fr33d

PostSubject: Re: Fr33d is going to be less active for a while..(Is this the right place for this... )   Fr33d is going to be less active for a while..(Is this the right place for this... ) EmptySat Feb 13, 2010 12:17 am

thanks..

sure bro... this week was a hard hard week for me..
i got alot of exams, i attend basketball practices as early as 7am
so i have to wake up 5am coz it takes more than 1 hour for me
to get in school.. to sum it up, i go early in school and go home late..

next week, still... a busy week, foundation day, intramurals... etc
and on the first week of march is our out of town tour...
so i really have a busy schedule ahead..

i'll be back as soon as i get my free time..
goodluck and live more evils.. ^_^
Back to top Go down
Nerazerohero
Admin
Nerazerohero

PostSubject: Re: Fr33d is going to be less active for a while..(Is this the right place for this... )   Fr33d is going to be less active for a while..(Is this the right place for this... ) EmptySat Feb 13, 2010 6:14 pm

thx for lettin us know bud
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/davedude1970
Fr33d
Noob
Fr33d

PostSubject: Re: Fr33d is going to be less active for a while..(Is this the right place for this... )   Fr33d is going to be less active for a while..(Is this the right place for this... ) EmptySat Mar 06, 2010 12:50 am

hmmm.. just got home from a loongggggg days of tours and activities..

am i still recognized here? lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fr33d is going to be less active for a while..(Is this the right place for this... )   Fr33d is going to be less active for a while..(Is this the right place for this... ) EmptySat Mar 06, 2010 12:50 am

welcome back Fr33d Smile
Back to top Go down
Fr33d
Noob
Fr33d

PostSubject: Re: Fr33d is going to be less active for a while..(Is this the right place for this... )   Fr33d is going to be less active for a while..(Is this the right place for this... ) EmptySat Mar 06, 2010 12:52 am

your an active forumer huh..
thanks !! and thanks still u remember me..lol

hey, u look pretty!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fr33d is going to be less active for a while..(Is this the right place for this... )   Fr33d is going to be less active for a while..(Is this the right place for this... ) EmptySat Mar 06, 2010 1:14 am

^^ ty
Back to top Go down
Nerazerohero
Admin
Nerazerohero

PostSubject: Re: Fr33d is going to be less active for a while..(Is this the right place for this... )   Fr33d is going to be less active for a while..(Is this the right place for this... ) EmptyMon Mar 08, 2010 7:56 am

fr33d we need ya man
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/davedude1970
Fr33d
Noob
Fr33d

PostSubject: Re: Fr33d is going to be less active for a while..(Is this the right place for this... )   Fr33d is going to be less active for a while..(Is this the right place for this... ) EmptyTue Mar 09, 2010 12:14 am

im, totally overwhelmed by that buddy.
thanks, really.

i cant promise to play as much as i do before buddy.
for now, i find my life hanging on a string, girl thing,
financial thing, family probs and more,
and i must do something bout that man.

i cant just sit and play and let other things ruin my life.
my last out of town tour really helped for me to realize
im in the real world. Ive been carried away too much
by this game, i forgot my responsibilities.

im sorry about this shit man.
Back to top Go down
CritHappens
Minion
Minion
CritHappens

PostSubject: Re: Fr33d is going to be less active for a while..(Is this the right place for this... )   Fr33d is going to be less active for a while..(Is this the right place for this... ) EmptyTue Mar 09, 2010 7:00 am

Woah man, solve dat shit first. Then come back to play. Not worth letting your life fall in ruins to be a highlevel in a game.Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fr33d is going to be less active for a while..(Is this the right place for this... )   Fr33d is going to be less active for a while..(Is this the right place for this... ) Empty

Back to top Go down

Fr33d is going to be less active for a while..(Is this the right place for this... )
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Support :: RoleCall-
Jump to: