Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Setting up Vent

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Nerazerohero
Admin
Nerazerohero

Setting up Vent Empty
PostSubject: Setting up Vent   Setting up Vent EmptyMon Feb 01, 2010 7:16 pm

Guys we have a vent server for the guild to keep in contacted with each other. I would highly rec it for every guild member.

To download Ventrilo client you need to go to http://www.ventrilo.com/download.php Client programs and pick the one for your system. After downloading and installing ventrilo open vent and set up your User Name ( please use game name )
Phonetic-Description-WorkDir not needed. After setting that up time to set up Server. When you open up server tab you see new clone delete tabs hit new and enter neosteam there. After that you will need to set

Hostname - IP to La2.ugt-servers.com
Port number to 26078
Password to be assigned
default channel not needed leave blank

After that's set up click OK
After you have connected to server you need to set up you mic and you headphones under setup tab output and input devices also you will need to set up your hot key ( push to talk Key )
after that's all set up you should be able to talk with others in vent and have a blast. I tried to hit the most painless way to set up vent there are a few things i might have left out but you can figure those out easy. One issue i do know of that i didn't share and i will now. you might have to disable your firewall when downloading vent. there a glitch where it will save to another file type if not. try it and hope to talk with you guys soon thanks

Last edited by Nerazerohero on Wed Mar 17, 2010 9:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/davedude1970
LordNareshk
Admin
LordNareshk

Setting up Vent Empty
PostSubject: Re: Setting up Vent   Setting up Vent EmptySun Mar 14, 2010 4:28 am

Thats too many words for me to read this late at night. so im just gonna be like,. oh man thanks for the info!!!!! great help bounce
Back to top Go down

Setting up Vent Empty
PostSubject: This is what I got.   Setting up Vent EmptyTue May 11, 2010 6:35 pm

Setting up Vent Db0472bf761b7a75fa85eb6.th

-----------------------------------
Setting up Vent A7d7c23cc42ee0b30a9d8b4.th

I don't know what I got wrong, If I'm missing something then it must be pretty obvious otherwise I'm just a freaking retard.
Smile
TIBBS
The freshie
Question Exclamation Question
Back to top Go down
Nerazerohero
Admin
Nerazerohero

Setting up Vent Empty
PostSubject: Re: Setting up Vent   Setting up Vent EmptyTue May 11, 2010 11:33 pm

had same prob loading vent

i had to unistall the client to clear the cookies and defrag the hdd b4 it would work

make sure to search any and all files on hdd for ventrilo and get rid of any of those left over files

as i remember right there were some hidden temp files i had to trash for a good install

hope this helps

bounce Question Question Question Question Question Question Question Question Question bounce
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/davedude1970
Sponsored content

Setting up Vent Empty
PostSubject: Re: Setting up Vent   Setting up Vent Empty

Back to top Go down

Setting up Vent
Page 1 of 1