Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

My Epic Fail...

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
LordNareshk
Admin
LordNareshk

My Epic Fail... Empty
PostSubject: My Epic Fail...   My Epic Fail... EmptyMon Mar 15, 2010 3:53 pm

So i decided to just look in the item bazaar to look att he weps to see if any were upgrades for me , and they werent . My lvl 56 wep was better then any of the lvl 66 weps and i didnt wanna upgrade. and thats when my brain failed me . i bought one of the wartools for a friggin 1mil!!!!!! i was so pissed as to why i even purchased it but whatever. so i decided to try it on and i thought it looked pretty cool but once again my brain had failed me .

So i decided to put it up for 800k to make some of my money back. so i put it in the auction house for a week and decided to go train . I then noticed my atk was lower and i had been wearing the damn crappy wep i just purchased. i was so pissed , another 80k down the drain and i had to remove my good wep from the auction house. so i got it out of my warehouse when i retrieved it to equip it. Guess what!!! i fucking put the wrong wep in the auction house,AGAIN!!!!

once again 80k down the drain. So i took it out once more and i made sure that my main wep was equip and i had the right one to sell. after the major headache i put the right wep finally and another 80k down the drain.

Luckily i managed to sell the PoS for 800k to make part of my money back.

Total spent :1.24mil
item sold : 800k
----------------------
Total gold loss : 440k

It wasn't too bad but it pissed me off...
Back to top Go down
Nerazerohero
Admin
Nerazerohero

My Epic Fail... Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Epic Fail...   My Epic Fail... EmptyMon Mar 15, 2010 9:56 pm

ok here is 1 to add to it...
while remaking the poms i misnamed them by making them both a tink and a gizmologist cyclops
bounce affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid bounce
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/davedude1970
LordNareshk
Admin
LordNareshk

My Epic Fail... Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Epic Fail...   My Epic Fail... EmptyTue Mar 16, 2010 3:31 am

well lucky me though i did make some money though. im just hoping i dont do that again
Back to top Go down
Habacaba
Pawn
Pawn

My Epic Fail... Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Epic Fail...   My Epic Fail... EmptyThu May 06, 2010 11:21 pm

lollollollollol lol!
Back to top Go down
LordNareshk
Admin
LordNareshk

My Epic Fail... Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Epic Fail...   My Epic Fail... EmptyFri May 07, 2010 12:21 am

man i forgot about that day , thanks for posting to remind me ... -_-
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

My Epic Fail... Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Epic Fail...   My Epic Fail... Empty

Back to top Go down

My Epic Fail...
Page 1 of 1