Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Very cool offer DON'T MISS IT -IMPORTANT-

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Horizons
Pawn
Pawn
Horizons

Very cool offer DON'T MISS IT -IMPORTANT- Empty
PostSubject: Very cool offer DON'T MISS IT -IMPORTANT-   Very cool offer DON'T MISS IT -IMPORTANT- EmptyThu Mar 18, 2010 4:16 pm

Okay so this morning the gears are turnin and a very VERY cool idea lies ahead. Soon i'll be making a poll with an 'x amount' new different graphics and the one most voted will be picked to be put on a t-shirt now the catch is there's a special number involved between 1 and 20 one entry per person if you guess the right number i'll mail you a one of a kind t-shirt with the most voted for piece of my work on it. i'll pay for shipping/shirt expenses so it'll get to your crib and what not (US and Canada). i figured this would be a cool idea to get something of mine out in the world. i'd also like a picture of the winner wearing the t-shirt so i could show this off myself also as a small request for the winner to post a picture on their myspace/facebook/twitter whatever. the winning number will be pm'd to someone in advance. So be on the look out for my t-shirt poll soon you gotta be in it to win it

i kinda have somewhat an idea of what the first shirt looks like but still unsure.
Very cool offer DON'T MISS IT -IMPORTANT- Logo

Drop me a line here and tell me what you think
Back to top Go down
LordNareshk
Admin
LordNareshk

PostSubject: Re: Very cool offer DON'T MISS IT -IMPORTANT-   Very cool offer DON'T MISS IT -IMPORTANT- EmptyThu Mar 18, 2010 4:20 pm

Great idea, One thing , wait for awhile till we get a lot more ppl onto this forums . we can make this a real competition.=D
Love the shirt btw. Lookin hawt. But ya theres only like 4 ppl mainly on this forum so wait till at least 20 + might be awhile but i have a good feeling about it
Back to top Go down
Horizons
Pawn
Pawn
Horizons

PostSubject: Re: Very cool offer DON'T MISS IT -IMPORTANT-   Very cool offer DON'T MISS IT -IMPORTANT- EmptyThu Mar 18, 2010 7:38 pm

Yeah i'm balancing between banners signatures and shirts lol. i can put this on hold for a few.
Back to top Go down
Nerazerohero
Admin
Nerazerohero

PostSubject: Re: Very cool offer DON'T MISS IT -IMPORTANT-   Very cool offer DON'T MISS IT -IMPORTANT- EmptyWed Apr 07, 2010 12:37 pm

gr8 idea and the t rox

bounce bom bom bom bom bom bom bom bom bounce
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/davedude1970
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Very cool offer DON'T MISS IT -IMPORTANT-   Very cool offer DON'T MISS IT -IMPORTANT- Empty

Back to top Go down

Very cool offer DON'T MISS IT -IMPORTANT-
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General Boards :: Public Free-4-All :: Anything and Everything-
Jump to: