Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Elf-Mystic-Animator

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Nerazerohero
Admin
Nerazerohero

Elf-Mystic-Animator Empty
PostSubject: Elf-Mystic-Animator   Elf-Mystic-Animator EmptyMon Feb 01, 2010 7:33 pm

This class was was my second choice when i started the game. Previous mmo's that had a healer class is what i played and that is this classes primary role "Party heal." So this Build is based purely on beeing a healer and the summon.

Frost Vine this is your spammable skill so set it where u want in lvl but is helpful in pvp

Keep all heal spells maxed
Lifetouch
Soul Mend
Soul Boon
Soul Drain is an attk enemy heal party spell real helpful in pvp [this skill drains more hp from least amount of m-def. so in pvp sometimes it is useful to drain a nearby mob for hp]
Decurse is a must max past lvl 50

Summon
Really Summon Protector Is the only summon worth having
Summon buffs Renew Gladiator and Renew Stormer Keep putting points in these as u can

Discipline buffs
Atleast have these to lvl 1 - real helpful for your party members to have better attk/def so you are not having to heal all that much
divine wind,scholars tribute, i keep at lvl 1
divine protection is first buff i would suggest to max
archmages tribute would b the second buff i suggest to max

Now with that said keep in mind you will need to save 45 points for your specialization skills when you get around lvl 90~
At lvl 70 you start getting 2 sp per lvl till 90 so this does help alot
84 u can choose your elemental afinity this will take 5 sp to max and 12k of the element of ur choice
at lvl 100,105,109 u choose 1 of the grandmaster for a total of 3 grandmaster skills u can choose

ok so thats a general guild I hope will help you out. I purposefully did not give "at this lvl have this build." Simply cause u can't max all of these skills. This is just the spells that are worth getting and how you feel you will get a better use out of them.

this is how i suggest that you set up ur hotbars with ur pse skills on a bar up or down [shift+scroll wheel movement] along with pet food and pots and cores for fast access

Elf-Mystic-Animator Nerabar
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/davedude1970
JaxieRaeL
Pawn
Pawn
JaxieRaeL

PostSubject: Re: Elf-Mystic-Animator   Elf-Mystic-Animator EmptyMon Mar 15, 2010 3:38 pm

Just letting everyone know i tried everything the way nera has it setup as far as tp and skill points goes and it is amazing if ur gonna be an animator i definetly suggest following this post its helped alot Smile THNX FOR POSTING IT NERA Smile
Back to top Go down
Nerazerohero
Admin
Nerazerohero

PostSubject: Re: Elf-Mystic-Animator   Elf-Mystic-Animator EmptyMon Mar 15, 2010 10:32 pm

NP hun
bounce Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing bounce
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/davedude1970
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Elf-Mystic-Animator   Elf-Mystic-Animator Empty

Back to top Go down

Elf-Mystic-Animator
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General Boards :: Rogwel Pride :: Class Discussion-
Jump to: