Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Stat Calculator

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Exsequor
Pawn
Pawn
Exsequor

Stat Calculator Empty
PostSubject: Stat Calculator   Stat Calculator EmptyWed Mar 24, 2010 8:51 pm

This is a spreadsheet I made that let's you plug in gear and figure out what stats it will give you. Most of this is pretty strait forward to calculate but this still saves you a lot of time.

Hover your mouse over any of the cells with a red corner to read an explanation.

Please let me know if anything does not line up with what stats you see in game, there could very well be some mistakes. If a stat differs from what you see in game by only 1 point it is likely a rounding deal and you should just ignore it.

Please do not share this with other people, I put in the time for our guild only.

PW: liveevil

http://www.filedropper.com/neosteamstatcalculator

If the link expires, let me know here or in game and I will fix it.
Back to top Go down
Exsequor
Pawn
Pawn
Exsequor

Stat Calculator Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stat Calculator   Stat Calculator EmptyFri Mar 26, 2010 6:46 pm

Okay, so dual wield attack is not working right. So only use this for single weapon options at the moment.
Back to top Go down
LordNareshk
Admin
LordNareshk

Stat Calculator Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stat Calculator   Stat Calculator EmptyWed Mar 31, 2010 4:48 am

Stat Calculator Howdaruls1
Double Post!!!!!!!

Well and ur Dl isnt working so you might wanna reupload to megaupload or rapidshare O_O. id like to try this calculator out
Back to top Go down
Exsequor
Pawn
Pawn
Exsequor

Stat Calculator Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stat Calculator   Stat Calculator EmptySun Apr 04, 2010 4:41 pm

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=UKQ8XCX5
Try that one.
Still have not fixed the dual wield thing, I need some 1h weapons without my mastery bonus... I guess I could buy those for like 1k...
Back to top Go down
LordNareshk
Admin
LordNareshk

Stat Calculator Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stat Calculator   Stat Calculator EmptyTue Apr 13, 2010 5:12 pm

Im having an issue with unzipping it (not my pants) its saying an error when i try to extract(not my penis) maybe ill try it again
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Stat Calculator Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stat Calculator   Stat Calculator Empty

Back to top Go down

Stat Calculator
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General Boards :: Rogwel Pride :: General Discussion-
Jump to: