Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Zombie Goats from Outer Space

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Riselia
Minion
Minion
Riselia

Zombie Goats from Outer Space Empty
PostSubject: Zombie Goats from Outer Space   Zombie Goats from Outer Space EmptyFri Apr 09, 2010 9:52 pm

Yup. I'm breeding them. Anyways...

I'm like super bored with little internet time nowadays. I drool mindlessly over some stuff I found on the floor the other day. I don't know exactly what it is, I don't want to trust it either, but I just choose to drool over it.

So I'm trying to learn My Own Savior, by Iced Earth, on my bass. That's going well, but it's only the last part that gives me a problem. Tons of 16th notes that fall into a little riff that makes my hand go all chancla. Same goes with all the other songs I'm learning or trying to master. Maybe Mexico has a bad habbit of getting all musician hands all chancla and maybe that's why their music kinda sucks.

So I ate shit the other night. I was going out to get a lighter so we can get the water heater going. I tried to walk over a chain that I could clearly walk over and next thing I knew it was face-meet-ground. All you heard after the loud "woah!" was "ahahaha! I'm a dumb ass" and then I got up and walked away. Three minutes later I was like "FUCK! I landed on my elbow."

If you haven't figured it out by now, I'm ranting out of boredom.

Hmm... There's some Scotch Whiskey over here... Maybe it's time to have some fun...

Speaking of which... My dad's never seen me drink so he got all O.O when he saw me take a couple of straight shots like a champ. Then my godfather, who lives over here, laughed at him because of all sorts of funny things he said. Hmm...

Time to go feed the goats! What should I feed them tonight? Babies? Aborted Fetuses? Cow? Or should I go with a conventional thing and just use hay? We have a shit ton of hay, btw. That's what we grow. Oh! And Eucalyptus! We planted like 120 eucalyptus trees not too long ago... As well as some Purple Rose as they called it. Iono, I have no idea what these Spanish names are.

There's road kill on the road outside of our house. It's been there for over a week. There's like no meat left, only a pelt. Maybe I should grab it and sell it for money.
Back to top Go down
LordNareshk
Admin
LordNareshk

PostSubject: Re: Zombie Goats from Outer Space   Zombie Goats from Outer Space EmptySat Apr 10, 2010 5:13 pm

interesting O_O. i say u should start a revolution!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Riselia
Minion
Minion
Riselia

PostSubject: Re: Zombie Goats from Outer Space   Zombie Goats from Outer Space EmptySat Apr 10, 2010 6:44 pm

That's so hard to do around here! People are so unmotivated! Hmm... Maybe I should start my own legend with that road kill pelt and walk around looking all beat up with it on and then attack people!
Back to top Go down
LordNareshk
Admin
LordNareshk

PostSubject: Re: Zombie Goats from Outer Space   Zombie Goats from Outer Space EmptySat Apr 10, 2010 7:02 pm

"el crazy badger man"?
Back to top Go down
Riselia
Minion
Minion
Riselia

PostSubject: Re: Zombie Goats from Outer Space   Zombie Goats from Outer Space EmptySat Apr 10, 2010 7:49 pm

I'd need claws for that... It was a dog that got run over... Hmm... I think i can pull it off.

Edit: I'll try to get some of those Wolverine claws from trueswords Razz
Back to top Go down
LordNareshk
Admin
LordNareshk

PostSubject: Re: Zombie Goats from Outer Space   Zombie Goats from Outer Space EmptySat Apr 10, 2010 11:56 pm

Lol have fun with that o_O
Back to top Go down
Riselia
Minion
Minion
Riselia

PostSubject: Re: Zombie Goats from Outer Space   Zombie Goats from Outer Space EmptyMon Apr 12, 2010 10:23 pm

Ahahaha, or maybe I'll just go around cutting off goat horns and wearing them. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
LordNareshk
Admin
LordNareshk

PostSubject: Re: Zombie Goats from Outer Space   Zombie Goats from Outer Space EmptyTue Apr 13, 2010 1:54 am

now that sounds fun!
Back to top Go down
Riselia
Minion
Minion
Riselia

PostSubject: Re: Zombie Goats from Outer Space   Zombie Goats from Outer Space EmptyTue Apr 13, 2010 8:52 am

Damn straight! I'll even sharpen a few and stab people with them!
Back to top Go down
LordNareshk
Admin
LordNareshk

PostSubject: Re: Zombie Goats from Outer Space   Zombie Goats from Outer Space EmptyTue Apr 13, 2010 5:14 pm

goat horn knives? id buy one of those
Back to top Go down
Riselia
Minion
Minion
Riselia

PostSubject: Re: Zombie Goats from Outer Space   Zombie Goats from Outer Space EmptyTue Apr 13, 2010 6:01 pm

Me too! They'd be bamf knives!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Zombie Goats from Outer Space   Zombie Goats from Outer Space Empty

Back to top Go down

Zombie Goats from Outer Space
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General Boards :: Public Free-4-All :: Anything and Everything-
Jump to: