Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Justicar........The Tank

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Capaneus
Noob

Justicar........The Tank Empty
PostSubject: Justicar........The Tank   Justicar........The Tank EmptyWed Apr 28, 2010 10:21 am

Justicars are without a doubt one of the stronger classes in the game. They are able to grind solo better than any class outside of maybe animators. Even then, justicars do dmg faster. My first serious char was a justicar and I found it a good choice. It is extremely easy to play, but has the potential to get complicated and very effective if you wish. Your job as a Justicar is as follows:

1. Keep all the aggro.....You should have the highest def in your party. It is your job to get beat on by all the mobs. If there is an animator in the party it is their job to keep u alive. A justicar with a good animator can be almost indestructible. Watch your support classes. If they draw aggro from you get it back. Your base atk will be stronger than their's.

2. Buff and support heal.....You will have several buffs and later on heals at your disposal. Keep yourself and your party buffed at all times.

3. Lead.....You are the front man. You have the highest def so you should always be the first one in. PvP or PvE. Learn how to gather mobs and kill them faster. Get an animator and have them follow you into a pvp situation. It can be alot of fun.

A good justicar build, like all others is made up of 7 core skills that must stay maxed and additional skills later on.

Shockwave
-This skill is essential and should be your only wartool skill for your first 70 or so lvls. This skill is really your only hard hitting skill. It also stuns your target and all surrounding enemies.

Taunting Bash
-This skill is awesome. It will be your only other atk skill for your base build. It is an atk heal that also draws aggro to you. Pay no attention to the business about a shield. The bonus is minimal and not worth messing with. This skill can also be used ranged with a gun or bow.

Hurricane Counter
-This skill is great for grinding. It reflects dmg back to enemies every time they hit you. This brings us back to keeping aggro. The more things that are hitting you the more dmg you are doing. You will enjoy this skill until around 90. At that point its effects will become somewhat obsolete and the game gets more pvp oriented.

Heroic Shield
-Now we get into the buffs. This skill adds a lot of defense. At lvl 10 it gives +80 def.

Gift of the Fallen
-BUFF. This one adds +100 atk at lvl 10.

Dread Offering
-Probably your most important buff. It give +50 atk to you, and +40 def for the whole party at lvl 10. You must be in a party to cast this skill.

Divine Might
-This buff can be given to others. Just target allies and cast. At lvl 10 it gives +55 atk.

Divine Wind
-I know I know this is skill #8. Whenever you have an extra skill point I would put just one into this buff. It is a buff that adds 30% to run speed, and it can be given to others. The higher lvls just add duration, not faster run speed so no reason to waste more than 1 sp on it.

AT 71!!!

Holy Aura
-This is the best heal for a justicar. It removes a buff which is very important for boss hunting. It also has an instant cast time. Sooooooo if you are holding all the aggro like you should be it wont get interrupted like the others heals would.

AT 90!!!

Taunting Strike
-This skill is crucial for boss hunting, it gains aggro's attention. At this point in the game its dmg shouldn't be much greater than your normal strike (1100ish normal -3000ish crit), but your primary concern is to keep the bosses attention. This is also about the time you will want to drop hurricane counter.

At 100!!!!
This is where you get a grand master skill.

Quantum Zeal
-An aoe that gives a 12 sec def boost proportionate to dmg done. I once watched a 103 pop it and get +1245 def. It only has a 15sec cool down. This skill was made for justicars.

At some point I'm sure you will want to go straight pvp. It that case You will want to make sure to drop hurricane counter and taunting strike. Both are purely for pve purposes. Crushing blow and shattering blow are both very nice skills for end game. Just not for the long grind.

I hope this helps
Back to top Go down
Nerazerohero
Admin
Nerazerohero

PostSubject: Re: Justicar........The Tank   Justicar........The Tank EmptyThu Apr 29, 2010 7:36 pm

finally a build

bounce Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz bounce
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/davedude1970
LordNareshk
Admin
LordNareshk

PostSubject: Re: Justicar........The Tank   Justicar........The Tank EmptySun May 02, 2010 9:13 pm

Yummy , where's the BBcode!!! i kid i kid, happy you made it onto the forums finally. Nice build this will help out alot of future justi in trainin
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Justicar........The Tank   Justicar........The Tank Empty

Back to top Go down

Justicar........The Tank
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General Boards :: Rogwel Pride :: Class Discussion-
Jump to: