Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Those Apsiring to LiveeviL

Go down 
AuthorMessage
LordNareshk
Admin
LordNareshk

Those Apsiring to LiveeviL Empty
PostSubject: Those Apsiring to LiveeviL   Those Apsiring to LiveeviL EmptySun May 02, 2010 9:23 pm

Activity is increasing and a formal introduction is now in place. I'd like to take this time welcome all the new members to LiveeviL, the ever growing online community for Neosteam.

A few things i do wish to accomplish throughout this journey with LiveeviL is simple to say but not simple to achieve. First off is activity, Being active on vent is just as important as being active in game. Ventrilo is the best way to get to know your guildies and have fun. Getting things accomplished is easier when using vent.

During RvR members must join Ventrilo for the sake of know what the guild will be tryin to achieve.

Next and most importantly have fun. we are all here for the same reason. Sit back and relax, This is a very relaxed guild but when its time to put your combat boots on LiveeviL is ready for a fight.

This Week has been very hectic from the lvling and tryin to get things organized. everyone has been doing great might i add.

Yes this is very unorganized and lacks structure, guess it wasn't too formal now was it ? ;O

Anyways just once again i welcome all the new players. Play hard and LiveeviL!!!
Back to top Go down

Those Apsiring to LiveeviL
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Announcements-
Jump to: