Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Founding Statement

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Milenko
Admin
Milenko

Founding Statement Empty
PostSubject: Founding Statement   Founding Statement EmptyTue Feb 02, 2010 2:02 pm

As Guild Leader and Founder of LiveeviL I try to make myself available to help everyone in the guild as often as possible. As of now there are 40 members in our guild so there is always a chance that when you need my help that I am helping another guildie. I don't play favorites its first come first serve.
I want our guild to be strong and I would like to see everyone working together. Try to make yourself available to help other guildies and in doing so it will be easier to get help when you need it. Make sense Question Question Question Simply if we all work to help each other out when we see each other on line then there should be no reason for us not to be the #1 guild in Rogwell.
Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil LiveeviL Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down

Founding Statement Empty
PostSubject: Re: Founding Statement   Founding Statement EmptyTue Mar 02, 2010 4:39 pm

im always first no matter wat >:{

jk xD
Back to top Go down

Founding Statement
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Announcements-
Jump to: