Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

if u want a forum topic opened this is where u post that and i will get it up asap

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Nerazerohero
Admin
Nerazerohero

if u want a forum topic opened this is where u post that and i will get it up asap Empty
PostSubject: if u want a forum topic opened this is where u post that and i will get it up asap   if u want a forum topic opened this is where u post that and i will get it up asap EmptyFri Feb 05, 2010 11:57 am

so post ideas u want to talk about or need help with
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/davedude1970
CritHappens
Minion
Minion
CritHappens

if u want a forum topic opened this is where u post that and i will get it up asap Empty
PostSubject: :D:D:D:D   if u want a forum topic opened this is where u post that and i will get it up asap EmptyTue Mar 02, 2010 8:32 am

Maek offtopic for nude pics and other offensive material nao pl0x.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: if u want a forum topic opened this is where u post that and i will get it up asap   if u want a forum topic opened this is where u post that and i will get it up asap EmptyTue Mar 02, 2010 4:36 pm

why would u like to do that?
Back to top Go down
Nerazerohero
Admin
Nerazerohero

PostSubject: Re: if u want a forum topic opened this is where u post that and i will get it up asap   if u want a forum topic opened this is where u post that and i will get it up asap EmptyTue Mar 02, 2010 6:09 pm

hes just like that... but it is up... so only offensive or explicit need to go there
Back to top Go down
CritHappens
Minion
Minion
CritHappens

PostSubject: Re: if u want a forum topic opened this is where u post that and i will get it up asap   if u want a forum topic opened this is where u post that and i will get it up asap EmptyWed Mar 03, 2010 1:15 am

Cuz offensive material is awesome.
So are nude chicks, speaking of; why don't you contribute?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: if u want a forum topic opened this is where u post that and i will get it up asap   if u want a forum topic opened this is where u post that and i will get it up asap EmptyWed Mar 03, 2010 11:42 pm

hmmm...nuuuu....
Back to top Go down
Nerazerohero
Admin
Nerazerohero

PostSubject: Re: if u want a forum topic opened this is where u post that and i will get it up asap   if u want a forum topic opened this is where u post that and i will get it up asap EmptyThu Mar 04, 2010 2:20 am

whats that old ac/dc song
shot down in flames
bounce affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid bounce
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: if u want a forum topic opened this is where u post that and i will get it up asap   if u want a forum topic opened this is where u post that and i will get it up asap EmptyThu Mar 04, 2010 3:56 am

Wat u tryin to say >.>
Back to top Go down
Nerazerohero
Admin
Nerazerohero

PostSubject: Re: if u want a forum topic opened this is where u post that and i will get it up asap   if u want a forum topic opened this is where u post that and i will get it up asap EmptyThu Mar 04, 2010 4:26 pm

crit wanted nudy pic and u said no
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: if u want a forum topic opened this is where u post that and i will get it up asap   if u want a forum topic opened this is where u post that and i will get it up asap EmptyThu Mar 04, 2010 4:38 pm

ah...cuz the the beginning of the song it say something bout the corner
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: if u want a forum topic opened this is where u post that and i will get it up asap   if u want a forum topic opened this is where u post that and i will get it up asap Empty

Back to top Go down

if u want a forum topic opened this is where u post that and i will get it up asap
Page 1 of 1