Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Funny Forum post of an old guild member

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
LordNareshk
Admin
LordNareshk

Funny Forum post of an old guild member Empty
PostSubject: Funny Forum post of an old guild member   Funny Forum post of an old guild member EmptySun Mar 21, 2010 9:12 pm

So i am cleaning out alot of old files off my comp and i stumbled upon this forum post that i just had to save.
Basically he was a guild member of my guild that got banned for reporting a hacker . and they wouldnt look into his account and sort things out.

To Whom It May Concern:
There is only one thing left to say - Fùck You! I have supported this game for over a year and spent over $1000 on this pooty game only to be
falsely banned by some 10-year old Asian dick who can barely understand a lick of English earning his $2/hr to do the same goddamn thing a
monkey could do, in fact in this case the monkey would do better. Its no wonder Kalay left this game, as well as many others. Take this fùcked
up game, fùcked up owners, fùcked up policy, and shove it up your ass. This game fails, as shown by the F rating from the BBB. When Cabal
fails, I will be there laughing my ass off with a beer in one hand and my cock in the other strokin one off with the glorious display of a failure
company coming to its fùcking end.
Peace out OGP fùckers!
Regards
Back to top Go down
Riselia
Minion
Minion
Riselia

PostSubject: Re: Funny Forum post of an old guild member   Funny Forum post of an old guild member EmptyTue Mar 30, 2010 7:57 pm

...! OMG! I remember that incident! That's what litterally shook the server and completely scared everyone to report hackers! That was a sad day for gamers world wide. T^T
Back to top Go down
LordNareshk
Admin
LordNareshk

PostSubject: Re: Funny Forum post of an old guild member   Funny Forum post of an old guild member EmptyWed Mar 31, 2010 4:38 am

Ya it was epic drama during that time . it stirred the melting pot of cabal pretty badly. we dont have to deal with cabal anymore though. EST has an america faction now and will be transferring service.
Back to top Go down
Riselia
Minion
Minion
Riselia

PostSubject: Re: Funny Forum post of an old guild member   Funny Forum post of an old guild member EmptyWed Mar 31, 2010 8:27 am

Don't you mean we don't have to deal with OGP anymore because EST has an American branch now and will be taking over Cabal?
Back to top Go down
LordNareshk
Admin
LordNareshk

PostSubject: Re: Funny Forum post of an old guild member   Funny Forum post of an old guild member EmptyWed Mar 31, 2010 5:56 pm

ya ya , OGP i wasnt paying attention, but really . Do i ever?
Back to top Go down
Riselia
Minion
Minion
Riselia

PostSubject: Re: Funny Forum post of an old guild member   Funny Forum post of an old guild member EmptyWed Mar 31, 2010 8:37 pm

Nope! Unless it involves an epic item.
Back to top Go down
LordNareshk
Admin
LordNareshk

PostSubject: Re: Funny Forum post of an old guild member   Funny Forum post of an old guild member EmptyThu Apr 01, 2010 8:50 pm

epic items are always fun =D or a roast beef sammich on garlic cheese bread ;O
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Funny Forum post of an old guild member   Funny Forum post of an old guild member Empty

Back to top Go down

Funny Forum post of an old guild member
Page 1 of 1